Join Our Team! See section below (Why we like working here…) for quotes from our employees about why TRI-CAP is a great place to work!
The links on this page are available for you to view on-line or to download. They are in the Adobe Portable Document File (.PDF) format. To view our publications you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.giv/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing
all the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com.
Current Openings-No Phone Calls Please
Join our team and help make a difference in the lives of our clients!
If no date is listed, position will be posted until filled.
Student loans may be eligible for the ‘Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program’.
CARES Coordinator-Jasper-Full Time-37.5 hours per week
Responsibilities include working with CARES to implement goals and objectives towards changing the culture behind youth substance use in Dubois County, obtaining sustainability and completing all grant requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in social work, health services, mental health services, public administration or similar field required
- Passion for overcoming substance abuse and related experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish good rapport with individuals
- Working knowledge of social service organizations and community resources
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nurse Practitioner-Family Planning-Jasper-Part Time-Option to work 1, 2, or 3 days per week-8 hours per day
We are searching for a NP to provide Family Planning services including birth control options and STD testing and treatment to clients in our Jasper health clinic by completing physical exams; providing education; as well as administering prescriptions-all according to protocol. CONTACT US TO LEARN ABOUT OUR NEW WAGE SCALE AND BENEFITS FOR THIS POSITION. We will consider part time to work 1, 2 or 3 days per week or a full time position for the right candidate.
Position requirements include:
- Active & Licensed Nurse Practitioner in the State of Indiana
- APN/CSR Prescriptive Authority
- Previous women’s health experience preferred, but not required
Join our team and help make a difference in the lives of our clients! Set schedule! No Weekends! No Holidays! Student loans may be eligible for the ‘Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program’.
Substitute-Head Start-Any Dubois, Pike or Warrick County Head Start Site
Responsibilities include working as a member of the Head Start team to perform various duties that will reflect the needs of the staff, families and children in our program. There are no guaranteed hours with this position. Will be called as needed to fill in as a Lead Teacher, Assistant Teacher, Cook, etc.
- At least 18 years of age;
- Have CDA, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE) OR currently enrolled and in the process of attaining CDA, Associate or Bachelor Degree in ECE (must be completed within 2 years of hire); prefer previous experience working with 3-5 year old children in a preschool setting. Current ECE students that are available between the hours of 8-Noon are encouraged to apply.
How to apply……
Complete TRI-CAP Application for Employment. You will need to print and complete or complete and print this form, then mail to TRI-CAP, 607 Third Avenue, PO Box 729, Jasper Indiana 47547-0729. Applications are also available at the office locations in Boonville, Jasper and Petersburg.
Submit resume and letter of interest by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to HR Director, 607 Third Avenue, PO Box 729, Jasper Indiana 47547- 0729.
Why we like working here……
- “I love working for TRI-CAP because I get to be a small part of a client’s big story.”
- “For over forty years of TRI-CAP’s existence, the senior volunteers of RSVP have lifted up the disempowered through their service to make each day better than the day before.”
- “I love working for TRI-CAP because we get to partner with strong community partners to educate and empower families to be self-sufficient and own a stake in their own community.”
- “I love working for TRI-CAP because it gives me the opportunity to help the people in the community to be able to overcome obstacles in their lives, and become more self-sufficient with hard work / dedication. I am living proof that it can be done.”
- “I love to help people that can then help other people. I love paying it forward.”
- “I love working for TRI-CAP because…the children I teach light up my day, week, etc…”
- “I love working for TRI-CAP because it affords me the opportunity to make a real impact in the lives of the clients that I serve. I do believe that one person can make a difference and, as a collective whole, we truly can change the world around us!”
- ” In this world of give and take there is not enough people who gives what it takes. Working at TRI-CAP, I see employees, the community, volunteers and our clients each helping to give someone else what they need.”
- “I love working for TRI-CAP because of the ‘feel good’ feeling I get when I help make a difference in people’s lives. There is no greater reward than helping someone in their time of need. Community Action enables me to do that. TRI-CAP is definitely a ‘different’ kind of job – you have to almost have a passion for it; a calling to be able to work in this type of agency. I am very passionate about what we do and I love that I get the ‘feel good’ feeling from my job!”
- “I love working for TRI-CAP because of the difference we make in our client’s lives. I love working with families to complete their ‘goals’.”
- “My fellow staff members are very easy to work with, they are very respectful towards each other, and it is astounding to see the amount of work they accomplish every day. It is truly a wonderful working environment!”
- I’m proud to work at TRI-CAP because we live out our Mission every day – empowering people to improve their own life (paraphrased). We are a hand-up, not a hand-out! I’m proud that we truly care about helping others, in all walks of life, with whatever their needs are.
- I am proud to work at TRI-CAP because of the impact we make on the lives of our clients. We help so many people and it makes me feel so good to work here because of that!
- I am proud to work at TRI-CAP because of the reputation of our employees within the communities they serve.