Join Our Team! See section below (Why we like working here…) for quotes from our employees about why TRI-CAP is a great place to work!
To see our benefits offered, please click here.
The links on this page are available for you to view on-line or to download. They are in the Adobe Portable Document File (.PDF) format. To view our publications you will need to have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.giv/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing
all the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at email@example.com.
Current Openings-No Phone Calls Please
Join our team and help make a difference in the lives of our clients!
If no date is listed, position will be posted until filled.
Student loans may be eligible for the ‘Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program’.
Medical Assistant-Family Planning-Evansville/Boonville-Part Time-24-29 hours per week
Responsibilities include client check-in/out, calculating client income and documenting type of insurance; providing education related to family planning and other health topics; administering lab tests; providing referrals and birth control methods to clients; giving injections as necessary; entering client vital records into electronic system; also answering phones and scheduling clients.
- HS Equivalent Degree
- CMA and/or medical assistance experience preferred
Administrative Assistant-CSBG Program-Jasper-Full Time-37.5 hours per week
Responsibilities include organization of community outreach and administrative support functions as well as maintain compliance with all CSBG regulations.
- High School Equivalency Degree
- Must be highly versed in all social media management and Microsoft Office programs (Publisher, Word, Excel and Access)
- Must be highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent grammar and proofreading skills
- Preference will be given to candidates with relevant college degree in business, marketing, communications, project management, etc.
Case Manager-Breast Cancer Program-Evansville-Part Time-12-24 hours per week
Responsibilities include providing case management services to newly or recently diagnosed breast cancer clients, tracking all services and claims electronically, submitting client claims as well as participating in community relations/outreach.
- Associates Degree or One year experience in social work, health services, mental health services, public administration or similar field
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Center Aid-Head Start-Petersburg-Full Time-37.5 hours per week-5 days per week-part year position
Responsibilities include providing assistance with all center operations, including classroom assistance, cleaning, meal distribution and special projects.
- CDA or High School Diploma or equivalent currently working towards CDA accepted
- Experience working with 3-5 year old children in a preschool setting preferred
Fiscal Specialist-Administration-Jasper-Full Time-37.5 hours per week
Responsible for agency accounts payable and payroll processing.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent
- Prior work experience in accounts payable and payroll processing
POSITION WILL BE POSTED UNTIL FILLED.
Substitute-Head Start-Any Dubois, Pike or Warrick County Head Start Site
Responsibilities include working as a member of the Head Start team to perform various duties that will reflect the needs of the staff, families and children in our program. There are no guaranteed hours with this position. Will be called as needed to fill in as a Lead Teacher, Assistant Teacher, Cook, etc.
- At least 18 years of age;
- Have CDA, Associate or Bachelor Degree in Early Childhood Education (ECE) OR currently enrolled and in the process of attaining CDA, Associate or Bachelor Degree in ECE (must be completed within 2 years of hire); prefer previous experience working with 3-5 year old children in a preschool setting. Current ECE students that are available between the hours of 8-Noon are encouraged to apply.
How to apply……
Complete TRI-CAP Application for Employment. You will need to print and complete or complete and print this form, then mail to TRI-CAP, 607 Third Avenue, PO Box 729, Jasper Indiana 47547-0729. Applications are also available at the office locations in Boonville, Jasper and Petersburg.
Submit resume and letter of interest by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to HR Director, 607 Third Avenue, PO Box 729, Jasper Indiana 47547- 0729.
Why we like working here……
- “I love working for TRI-CAP because I get to be a small part of a client’s big story.”
- “For over forty years of TRI-CAP’s existence, the senior volunteers of RSVP have lifted up the disempowered through their service to make each day better than the day before.”
- “I love working for TRI-CAP because we get to partner with strong community partners to educate and empower families to be self-sufficient and own a stake in their own community.”
- “I love working for TRI-CAP because it gives me the opportunity to help the people in the community to be able to overcome obstacles in their lives, and become more self-sufficient with hard work / dedication. I am living proof that it can be done.”
- “I love to help people that can then help other people. I love paying it forward.”
- “I love working for TRI-CAP because…the children I teach light up my day, week, etc…”
- “I love working for TRI-CAP because it affords me the opportunity to make a real impact in the lives of the clients that I serve. I do believe that one person can make a difference and, as a collective whole, we truly can change the world around us!”
- ” In this world of give and take there is not enough people who gives what it takes. Working at TRI-CAP, I see employees, the community, volunteers and our clients each helping to give someone else what they need.”
- “I love working for TRI-CAP because of the ‘feel good’ feeling I get when I help make a difference in people’s lives. There is no greater reward than helping someone in their time of need. Community Action enables me to do that. TRI-CAP is definitely a ‘different’ kind of job – you have to almost have a passion for it; a calling to be able to work in this type of agency. I am very passionate about what we do and I love that I get the ‘feel good’ feeling from my job!”
- “I love working for TRI-CAP because of the difference we make in our client’s lives. I love working with families to complete their ‘goals’.”
- “My fellow staff members are very easy to work with, they are very respectful towards each other, and it is astounding to see the amount of work they accomplish every day. It is truly a wonderful working environment!”
- I’m proud to work at TRI-CAP because we live out our Mission every day – empowering people to improve their own life (paraphrased). We are a hand-up, not a hand-out! I’m proud that we truly care about helping others, in all walks of life, with whatever their needs are.
- I am proud to work at TRI-CAP because of the impact we make on the lives of our clients. We help so many people and it makes me feel so good to work here because of that!
- I am proud to work at TRI-CAP because of the reputation of our employees within the communities they serve.