511 E. 4th Street Huntingburg Housing Project
Click here to see the questions and answers from the informational meeting that was held August 2nd.
STORK PLACE APARTMENTS and Huntingburg Rental Properties
Located on historic Fourth Street in Huntingburg, Stork Place Apartments offers 17 Rental units to moderate income seniors over age 55. As part of a “Neighborhood Stabilization Grant” TRI-CAP renovated the vacant Stork Hospital in 2010 along with an additional 5 single family homes in the Huntingburg downtown area. These facilities were updated with most modern conveniences. They have impacted each block where they are located by providing a high quality home where there was previously a vacant or unsafe home. All homes contain the following amenities:
- Energy Star appliances
- Well insulated homes that meet all DOE standards
- Most are within walking distance to city government services, shopping and Historic Fourth Street
- Laundry facilities in each home and apartment
- High efficiency heating systems, Geothermal heating and cooling in all Stork Place apartments
- Internet access available
- Cable Ready
- Water sewer and trash included in Stork Place rentals
- Stork Place Community Room available for private parties and family events
- Off street parking provided all locations
- Public Transportation available
- City Parks located near most homes
Please call 812-683-8888 if you desire information regarding renting one of these properties.
COMING SOON! WAGON WORKS APARTMENTS IN HUNTINGBURG! FOR LEASING INFORMATION CALL 812-684-9800 OR VISIT https://wagon-works.weebly.com/
If you are located in Dubois, Pike or Warrick Counties and are interested in TRI-CAP pursuing this type of housing project in your community please contact us.
Housing Services Director