The DFC Grant Coalition Manager will be responsible for implementing programs and strategies to prevent substance abuse among youth through development of community partnerships and community collaborations.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule as required by the CARES plan of work.
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish a good rapport with individuals of variety of socio-economic, racial and religious backgrounds.
- Working knowledge of social services organizations and government and community resources.
- ability work independently, with limited supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, health services, mental health services or public health administration or similar field is required. Master’s degree preferred
- Five years of leadership experience preferred.
- Prevention Specialist Certification is preferred
- Experience with community coalition development is preferred.