USDA Rural Development Loans

TRI-CAP loan packagers can help low-income individuals apply for home loans through USDA Rural Development. Also known as the Section 502 Direct Loan Program, this program assists low-income and very-low-income applicants obtain decent, safe, and sanitary housing in eligible rural areas by providing payment assistance to increase an applicant’s repayment ability. Home improvement loans up to $20,000 are also available through USDA-Rural Development.  Seniors can apply for home improvement grants in amounts up to $7,500.

See What Services are in Your County