STORK PLACE APARTMENTS & Huntingburg Rental Properties
Located on historic Fourth Street in Huntingburg, Stork Place Apartments offers 17 Rental units to moderate income seniors over age 55. As part of a “Neighborhood Stabilization Grant” TRI-CAP renovated the vacant Stork Hospital in 2010 along with an additional 5 single family homes in the Huntingburg downtown area. These facilities were updated with most modern conveniences. They have impacted each block where they are located by providing a high quality home where there was previously a vacant or unsafe home. All homes contain the following amenities:
- Energy Star appliances
- Well insulated homes that meet all Department of Energy standards
- Most are within walking distance to city government services, shopping and Historic Fourth Street
- Laundry facilities in each home and apartment
- High efficiency heating systems, Geothermal heating and cooling in all Stork Place apartments
- Internet access available
- Cable Ready
- Water sewer and trash included in Stork Place rentals
- Stork Place Community Room available for private parties and family events
- Off street parking provided at all locations
- Public Transportation available
- City Parks located near most homes
Please call (812) 683-8888 if you desire information regarding renting one of these properties.
Future Projects-Wagon Works in Huntingburg, IN
NOW LEASING! WAGON WORKS IN HUNTINGBURG,IN! FOR LEASING INFORMATION CALL 812-684-9800 OR VISIT OUR WEB PAGE AT https://wagon-works.weebly.com/.
If you are located in Dubois, Pike or Warrick Counties and are interested in TRI-CAP pursuing this type of housing project in your community please contact us.
Housing Services Director